ProjectionTools makes the alignment of multi-projector systems fast and easy.
ProjectionTools 5.1 is out now! Learn more about the most flexible auto-alignment solution for Simulation, Training & Entertainment projects. Try out ProjectionTools 5.1 on your PC with the Demo Version.
Key Features ProjectionTools 5.1
- PatternGenerator alternatives
- New easy camera switching features
- New clipping editor features
- Export and upload of warping and blending for Luna Warpbox, Barco Projectors, Norxe Projectors.
- Sometimes IGs can’t be accessed on-site or media-servers are blocked from installing a PatternGenerator.
- With the new function of sending test patterns directly to projectors, warpboxes or media-servers, you can calibrate without installing a PatternGenerator.
- This simplifies the process considerably.
Curved shapes in Clipping-Editor
- Clipping- and masking-editors now support curved shapes through rounded vertices in polygons.
- Select a vertex of a polygon and activate “rounded”. Now clipping of curved shapes and clipping using spherical polar mappings can be done accurately with far less control points.
New Camera Features (Creater / Align)
New Camera related features:
- allow to switch between Daheng and Vimba backend through `Help->Camera Backend…`. No more manual dll renaming/moving when switching between these two camera manufacturers.
- Added search and sort functionality to camera exchange dialog, which is now conveniently accessible from the camera dockwidget
- AVT Alvium support.
New Disto3D related Features (Creater)
Position Finding using Disto3D reference markers
Leica Disto3D can be used for projecting reference markers during position finding. This is an additional option in cases where no fixed markers or lasers are installed in a system.
The markers can be auto-detected by posfinder in the whole camera image (like coded LEDs or codemarkers).
Measure points with Disto3D directly from Creator
New exports (Mapper)
- Export and upload correction data for the upcoming domeprojection Luna Warpbox.
- Export and upload warping and blending for new Norxe Unify projectors and Barco Pulse projectors.
- Added HSV color selector in color and blc tweaking dialogs
- Cleaned up mesh winding orders
- New Black Level Correction chip oversize preview
- BLK scan import lists scan dates
- Identify preview shows additional lines to better check projection layout
Try out ProjectionTools 5.1
Try out the demo version of ProjectionTools 5.1 on your own PC, Laptop or Control-PC. Click here to get your free demo version.