New easy camera switching features
New clipping editor features
Export and upload of warping and blending for Luna Warpbox, Barco Projectors, Norxe Projectors.
- Sometimes IGs can’t be accessed on-site or media-servers are blocked from installing a PatternGenerator.
- With the new function of sending test patterns directly to projectors, warpboxes or media-servers, you can calibrate without installing a PatternGenerator.
- This simplifies the process considerably.
Curved shapes in Clipping-Editor
- Clipping- and masking-editors now support curved shapes through rounded vertices in polygons.
- Select a vertex of a polygon and activate “rounded”. Now clipping of curved shapes and clipping using spherical polar mappings can be done accurately with far less control points.
New Camera Features (Creater / Align)
- allow to switch between Daheng and Vimba backend through `Help->Camera Backend…`. No more manual dll renaming/moving when switching between these two camera manufacturers.
- Added search and sort functionality to camera exchange dialog, which is now conveniently accessible from the camera dockwidget.
- AVT Alvium support.
New Disto3d related Features (Creater)
Measure points with Disto3D directly from Creator
Position Finding using Disto3D reference markers
- Leica Disto3D can be used for projecting reference markers during position finding.
- This is an additional option in cases where no fixed markers or lasers are installed in a system.
- The markers can be auto-detected by posfinder in the whole camera image (like coded LEDs or codemarkers).
- Cleaned up mesh winding orders
- New Black Level Correction chip oversize preview
- BLK scan import lists scan dates
- Identify preview shows additional lines to better check projection layout