Try out ProjectionTools 5.1
Demo Version ProjectionTools 5.1
Get familiar with the workflow by using a webcam
Tools you can test: PatternGenerator (PG), Creator (CR) Mapper2D (2D).
Create your own preview with your multi-channel projection. In case you would like to test export-functions, please write us a message.
Hardware requirements for the ProjectionTools Demo Version:
- Standard webcam (recommended: Logitech Brio, Logitech C920)
- 1 PC or Laptop with 3 video outputs, or 1 PC with 2 video outputs for PG - PatternGenerator + 1 control PC
Ask for a remote demo, which can be conducted independently of time and place. The demo training takes a maximum of 1 hour. You will learn how quick and easy auto-calibration and auto-alignment can be for a multiple projector set-up.
How do I get started?
Read the instructions that come with the installation.
- After installation, start the PatternGenerator (PG).
- Open the Creator (CR) and create a project.
- Use the wizard to initialize the screen, connect the projectors via IP addresses, set and position the camera, capture test patterns and generate projection geometry. Save the project.
- Open the project in Mapper2d (2D). Check the calibration result and create a preview.
ProjectionTools tutorials - to get you started easily
ProjectionTools quick and easy video tutorials
The video tutorials here are intended for a quick introduction to the software. They are particularly designed to offer a swift understanding of key aspects, including initiating a project within the ProjectionTools Creator (CR) and the process of exporting to diverse media servers like Watchout, Resolume, Hippotizer, Pixera or 3D engines like Unreal or Unity. Additional tutorial videos will be released in the near future.
PatternGenerator and Creator
ProjectionTools - How to set up a project with a demo setup. The setup consists of 1 PC with 3 video outputs and one camera for screen capturing.
Mapper 2D and Resolume Arena
This video shows how to export a project from Mapper 2D to Resolume Arena.