- Supports arbitrary screen shapes
- Warping, blending and black-level correction for multi-channel projections
- Field of view data is transferred via the ProjectionTools X-Plane export function
- Only the main window is corrected, 1 channel per instance
- Windows 64bit
- Linux (Ubuntu 20.04 and newer, other versions on request)
Mapper 3D and X-Plane 12 export.
Export the calibration data to X-Plane using Mapper 3D. Also shown is how to set manual edge blending for 2 channels.
If you would like to know more details about using the X-Plane plugin for warping and blending, either independently or in conjunction with ProjectionTools Pro Sim, please contact us as soon as possible: